We’re pleased to announce that AtClose will be getting an upgrade, and with this upgrade, you’ll be able to automate the Title Search module. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a technology that is being utilized to automate processes such that only little human interaction is necessary to execute the tasks inside the Title Search module.
Read more: Speed of Delivery: Title Extending Closing Times
RPA Software’s Advantages
- Reduce Cost – Cost reductions of approximately 30% can be obtained by automating processes. In addition, software robots are less expensive than a full-time person.
- Customer Experience – RPA allows you to put your high-value resources back on the front lines, assuring customer success.
- Lower Operation Risk – RPA decreases the rate of mistakes by removing human errors such as fatigue or a lack of expertise, resulting in a lower degree of operational risk.
- Improved internal processes – Companies must create clear governance rules in order to use AI and RPA. As a result, internal reporting, onboarding, and other internal tasks may be completed more quickly.
- It does not replace existing IT systems – One of the most significant benefits of employing a virtual workforce or an RPA bot is that it does not need the replacement of existing systems. RPA, on the other hand, can use your current systems in the same manner that a human employee can.
How Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Works?
A BOT operates as a system user and does a Title Search with the aid of RPA by first assigning itself a pending task for property verification. When a BPO user claims a job for his or her manual operation, the BOT’s ID is entered just as it is now. Because most property information is already available online, the BOT begins by navigating to the specified URL and retrieving the necessary papers, such as Assessor and Taxation collateral. Each county has its own URL, and the framework is built in such a way that it can quickly find the needed papers. However, a website’s structure can be modified in the future, and in order to accommodate such changes, the system must be informed that a County’s website has been updated. As a result, the framework must be reviewed before the BOT may continue to function.
Ready to get started with RPA?
Are you ready to learn more about RPA Software? Contact AtClose today to work with a company that is always one step ahead.